Blocs 3 is Here

Hey everyone, Blocs 3 is now available. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I know you will all have questions, and various issues. We are going to do our best over the next few days, but bare with us there are a lot of people excited to get their hands on Blocs 3 and we are a tiny company so we will do our very best to get back to you when we can.

Upgrading
If you are looking to upgrade from Blocs v2, you can find out how here.

Full Overview Of New Features
If you want a full overview of new features, you can find that here.

Migrating A Blocs 2 Project
Of course you want to open your Blocs V2 projects in V3, we have tried to make the process as streamlined as possible, but its a big undertaking. You can read our dedicated knowledge base post on migrating a Blocs v2 project to Blocs V3 here.

Bugs
It wouldn’t be a launch without these little critters. We don’t mind you discussing bugs and helping each other here in the forum. But please make sure you log it with us as posting them in the forum only does not guarantee we have it. Log a bug here.

Run Blocs 2 and 3 Side by side
To run both apps side by side, just rename Blocs 2 to Blocs-2, so they don’t overwrite each other in your applications folder.

Old versions of Blocs 2
If you need access to the older versions of Blocs 2, you can find those here.

12 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great news!
I will try it immediately.

How long will trial time be?
Thanks,
dan

1 Like

it never runs out now (the trial is limited in other ways like you cant export), but the Black Friday discount does :wink:

1 Like

2 Versions I’m loving right now! Buy now! @dcaccount great discount is limited :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Norm that’s my Yinyang hahahaha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes Blocs 3 Rocks!

casey

56%20AM

2 Likes

just bought, installed and now the fun begins…:rofl:
Thank you Norm

2 Likes

Awesome, I thought there was a black friday price? Plus a discount for upgrading. Do we only get 1 discount which anybody can get by buying through the site? I would think Ver 2 users would be treated better

You get 2 discounts if you are upgrading 30% off standard, plus 30% off that reduced price for black Friday. Works out at around 52% off $99.

Just be sure to use the upgrade button in the Blocs V2.6.5 prefs, not via home page buy button.

1 Like

Looks like have addressed all the things in v2 that were missing and had to use external html for well done norm !!
:blush::grinning:

So now I’m up $150.00 USd / $200.00 Cad for a software I purchased 8 months ago and never used because it simply didn’t meet my expectations as per advertised nor was it designer friendly. I’m seriously hoping Blocs 3 will meet my expectations including does advertised so far.

Updated! A great job, very polished and as well says @mikeymouse22 listening to the demands that we had the whole community. The truth is that today, the great difference is marked by listening to the real and tangible needs of users. Congratulations @Norm now that we are going to be able to show off in our future projects.

Congratulations Cazoobi Team! :rocket:

PS: I think there is some flaw in the icon’s name, perhaps because it leaves both versions installed. :thinking:

2 Likes

It doesn’t overwrite version 2 as some users will still need that version for older bigger projects.

1 Like

I feel bad for Norm as you are either going to love this or hate. I am so used to blocs 2 that I do not like this version. It is going to take alot to get used to. I do like the new nav brick but it’s not working in the new responsive mode. Everything seemed more simple and easier to navigate on the older version. Its seems that something so awesome and simple has been over complicated in ways. JMO will still buy lol

I think it will take a litle time

1 Like

There is a bit of a learning curve for sure, since this is a pretty radical upgrade, but having been a beta tester I would say Blocs 3 is far more productive in terms of workflow once you start to understand the new interface and options.

3 Likes

I hate not being able to have menu buttons embedded in the menu looked awesome on mobile. Thats a big one for me. The resizing of columns and adding bric after bric is so fast and productive wow!

1 Like

The new nav Bric has an additional content area you can add what you like to.