Bounce effect on mouse over without changing the size of the image?

Hi, I’d like to make the same effect as what I have seen on this website made with Blocs.
(zoom/bounce effect on the images without changing the size of it)

Thank you !

This is a very well website created by @RME. Perhaps he will give you a tip.

1 Like

Hi @RME … how you doing this that the navbar or header is transparent ? Is it possible that you can give me a Tipp ?
Thanks Tom

hey @tom2 you can do this with the custom class named .sticky-nav.sticky. Than you can make the navbar transparent

2 Likes

hey @chrishsl i did made a bric with the following code:

.item { position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 403px; height:320px; } .item img { max-width: 100%; -moz-transition: all 0.8s; -webkit-transition: all 0.8s; transition: all 0.8s; } .item:hover img { -moz-transform: scale(1.1); -webkit-transform: scale(1.1); transform: scale(1.1); }

May be you can use the code directly in the head code.

2 Likes

Thank you @RME ! I really appreciate !
I havent made a bric yet, could you just do a screenshot of the bric as I am not sure how to write the code.
Thank you !

Chris

Hey Ralf, is it possible for you to send me the bric as I can’t manage to make it work.

yes i can send you the bric. but im not a professional programmer. im not sure, the bric work always fine.

1 Like

thank you ! let me know if you need my email or if you want to send it in this topic.

here is my bric. no guarantee that it works!

have fun.

Image Bounce Effect.bex (45.7 KB)

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Ralf for sharing, and it does work ! :slight_smile:

But it does - Perfectly.
Vielen Dank, danach habe ich lange gesucht.

BTW - Your “Tierschutzverein” Site is one of the best Websites I’ve seen. Just great.

1 Like

hi,
silly question time! how do you actually use this brick?

not sure to understand your question ?
How do you add the bric to Blocs Software, or how do you drop the bric to your design ?

sorry, I mean: how do you actually drop the custom bric into the design?

I’d really like to use this in a new project but Ralf’s bric doesn’t load in V3. I’ve tried copying the data from the bric into a V3 one but I’m then unable to attach an image to replace the placeholder. Can anyone assist?