From Adobe Muse to Blocs App? Get Started!

Welcome Adobe Muse users! Ease your Transition from Muse site to Blocs with your custom made template tailored just for you! Check out Blocx.site :slight_smile:

advertising

2 Likes

I hope you didn’t. Your heart must really be confused now. :grimacing: :wink:

I am, kindda like a heart broken guy right now… Good thing I have time to translate everything already :frowning:

You’ll be fine. :wink:

1 Like

It is a bit of a worry though and I found Adobe’s reasoning rather stark:

Designers that are actively engaged in creating complex websites and applications are investing in UX design and prototyping skills while partnering with development teams to bring their designs to life.

For simpler websites, we’ve seen the emergence of Do-It-Yourself (DIY) website creators that leverage customizable templates to quickly create responsive websites that can be easily modified by the designer or a client.

I started with Freeway that left users high and dry, while Rapidweaver feels practically unusable these days with the bugs and slow speed. I hope @Norm is serious about keeping Blocs going for the long run, because there are lots of small businesses out there with a lot riding on their choice of design app.

3 Likes

Adobe just does what it wants, period. I came from Dreamweaver and when the subscription model was released I was done. That’s when I started looking for something new. “Blocs”

“I hope @Norm is serious about keeping Blocs going for the long run, because there are lots of small businesses out there with a lot riding on their choice of design app.”

Flashman, I’m with you here! I would hate to learn another program.

I really interested in trying the new app @Norm says is almost ready?

Casey

2 Likes

My biggest problem with Adobe is that they’ll come out with an official statement and people make buying decisions based on those statements. A year later they’ll do a complete about turn, so I just can’t trust them.

1 Like