Keyboard Short Cuts

Hi, another Muse refugee!, I’m really liking Blocs so it has been a blessing in disguise. Just starting out, does anyone have a list of the Blocs keyboard short cuts they could share with me. Thanks in advance.

:white_check_mark: :clipboard: EDIT: For those looking for Blocs Keyboard Shortcuts, I posted one below in this post. :green_heart:

Hi @Peter,

Welcome to Blocs and the community.

I don’t recall seeing a compiled list of shortcuts, but perhaps I am wrong and someone can provide a link. But I know @Norm previously discussed it, so perhaps there is somewhere.

Pages in the documentation have them listed, if that helps you in the meantime.

https://help.blocsapp.com/blocs-basics/
https://help.blocsapp.com/brics-basics/
etc.,

You may also wish to sign up for this free “Getting Started with Blocs” Video course, to get up to speed quicker.

1 Like

Thanks Norm,

Hi Thanks, I’ve already purchased the Blocs core skills course from Eldar. Excellent course so far!

Thanks! If you would need any help, I am always happy to help!

By the way, I think I have added the essential shortcuts document in Blocs Core Training. If you haven’t already, check it out.

Cheers,
Eldar

If you you take a look at the main menu you will see all the shortcuts for each item but I’ll get a page compiled and added to the knowledge base asap

Yes, you can download the pdf for reference and there also is a nice video on using the shortcuts.

casey

I made this in the early morning last night, looked at it again after a few hours of sleep today. It seems accurate and covers most the (all?) shortcuts.

But then again maybe I need more sleep. :wink:

Hope it helps someone.

:sleeping:

Edit / Update: I woke up a little bit more and noticed the View was missing a few items. So I added them and the Edit menu common OS tasks as well.

8 Likes

Wow! This is awesome :pray:

Great, Many thanks, just what I was looking for!

Pete

Thank you very much for the list :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the list. Good job.

You’re …

• Welcome
  • Welcome
  • Welcome
  • Welcome
  • … and to anyone else you’re welcome also. :wink:

Glad it seems helpful to folks.

I’m trying to do the next/previous page that is cmd+[ or cmd+]

I don’t have [ ] on my keyboard but I have to press option+( or option+) to get [ ]

Pressing cmd+option+) or cmd+option+( does not work.

Any idea how I can use this shortcut, or if there is some sort of work-around so I can use the shortcut?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: