Mobile "hamburger" not appearing

I have lost my “hamburger” menu in the mobile version of my site since the last upgrade of Blocs 2.4. Can’t see what could have caused for it to disappear. Can anybody help or has it happened to you? Thank you.

Try creating a new nav Bloc and setting the menus feed to primary. On export does this show?

It may also be that you have the visibility options set to hide the menu on mobile.

Thank you Norm, I will try your options. The menu is there, just that it has no color. I already went with custom classes to edit the color but it doesn’t work. Color changes in Blocs but it does not appear on the browser. Checking the css file colors seem to be correct.

Did you use this class for the Hamburg menu?

navbar-toggle .icon-bar

Make sure you leave the spaces. Then you can change the Hamburg color.

Casey

Yes, that is exactly what I did. And I see the change in color, but once the file is loaded to the server and used from an iPhone, it doesn’t show. Just in the home menu, the others show. The site is: http://www.swissoutdoorcamp.ch/indexnorm.html in case you could try to see by yourself. Thanks for your support.

Yup, your right. It’s there but the Hamburg menu looks to be white. Nice looking site also!
Could you browser possibably cashing the old menu?

I see you have customized the main menu also with some classes. When you click on the main menu do you have a color selected on the sidebar or in the class. Sometimes you have to have no color selected in the sidebar for classes to work correctly.

Casey

I have the same issue. Went to update our site and now our Hamburger menu has vanished.
Weird.
It’s there and still functions on Mobile but you just can’t see it.
This has happened twice now. Seems when we close and open the file it changes something.

Hello @henribehar. I’m having issues with the hamburger menu and found your post in a search. Nice job on the website! Lots of great photos and video is nice too! One thing I noticed is that you have a logo that shows along with the preloader. How did you accomplish that? Did you do it in Blocs or edit the HTML after exporting? Warm Regards, Randy :slight_smile:

I updated a site just this past weekend and the Hamburger Menu has gone missing. You can trigger the menu but the Hamburger sign/image/icon is gone. I tried changing the color and re-uploading but not solved yet.

Also just happened to me. The site I am working on has not had any problems until today. My hamburger menu icon is gone and I can’t get it back.

Here is the site as I published it last Friday: https://vmedia.de/claire-2019/
Hamburger menu is there and works

Here is the same site after publishing today: https://vmedia.de/claire-no-menu/
No hamburger menu. It just disappeared on its own …

Had to rebuild the whole thing from scratch to get it back …

Hi @gary

Indeed, you are missing the nav-toggle element button which hosts the hamburger (navbar-toggler-icon). As to know why that is a different story without seeing the blocs files.

refers to …claire-2019

…claire-no-menu the button is missing

MDS

I’ve lost my Hamburger Menu for the 2 smallest breakpoints / view ports in Bloc 3.
How do I get therm back?
@MDS, @Jakerlund

Hi @KBConcepts

A .bloc file or live site would help a lot to investigate.
It’s virtually impossible to guess what’s going on.
Message a file if you don’t want it to public. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you @Jakerlund that really kind of you. :grinning: I think it may need a Bug report because I exported it, uploaded the file and it worked in the Browser,
It would not work in Preview Mode in Blocs 3.x
I thought this was working, but it looks like Hero page is not exporting I will PM you the bloc file.

Not sure why mine isn’t present tonight. Just found out it was missing. It is present, just invisible. The included screen shot shows its there just not visible. Can I just create a custom class and get it back? If so, does it have to be specific and what would that be? Thank you!

27%20PM|690x183

This is going to be a little harsh but I fixed my issue without having to redo the whole site.

Luckily I had navigation in Global so I could just redo the Menu completely. Add a new Menu verify that it’s the same as you used to have and insert your logo if you chose an option with a logo.
Fast unless you are not using the Menu Manager which will mean additional work and checking.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks, I think this is the route I am going to take. Probably the easiest to get it back.

Just deleted the navigation block, chose the same style navigation bar and everything was back in place in seconds!! Only had to change one setting and add the logo.