Preview of the next template

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share with you the new template I am building for Blocs. I did a Blocs Templates survey this month, and a few members asked for the event-oriented template, so here it is.

Along with template suggestions, the most popular suggestions for improvement of Blocs Templates were

Do not make it difficult by making a lot off features. Keep it simple

Please make more simple and easy to edit templates

Perhaps different easily chosen color schemes

So, Event template will be very simple, super functional and easy to edit. I am still have a few things to fix, but I hope I could add it to Blocs Templates collection in a couple of days.

Event Template Draft

Any feedback or suggestions are highly welcomed.

Cheers,
Eldar

P.S. Here is the video overview of the template

7 Likes

Thanx so much, Eldar! This looks like something I’ve been waiting for …

1 Like

Hi @Eldar great work, its really cool. I`ve been waiting for :slight_smile:
How did you do this two effects? Is it a separate code?

and

1 Like

Thanks Eldar, that’s a really cool event site. The work you did in the background to make it easier to customize represents that of a true Blocs Master.

Casey

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for kind works!

The first one I did using the carousel bric and the transparent png file.

The second one is just embedded page from the same project. I have adjusted the sizes of the iframe to perfection, so they look perfect on all devices, all with custom class manager in Blocs. I believe it will be easy for you to see how it’s done when you get the template file in coming days. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Eldar

1 Like

Thanks, @casey1823

It’s true that I have put more time into the background than the actual designing process. It’s amazing that I still find some new features of Blocs even after building so many websites! Makes me even more excited for the Blocs 3 with all of its new features!

Cheers,
Eldar

3 Likes

I think a lot of software is that way. Sometimes you just have to think a little different and try different things and you’ll keep learning new tricks. Great work. I look forward to digging in your new template and see what I can learn from your template.

Casey

1 Like

I was wondering the same, how do you achieve the effect of clicking each day and display other iframe? I know blocs lets you change visibility but when you have to interact with multiple elements its useless.

Thats a feature I am wishing since I use blocs.

1 Like