Text 50pt to

This should be simple, but I can’t get it to work.
I want to make a Bloc file that has the default font starting at 50pt down to 5pt in 5pt increments.
Here is what I did. Made a Bloc. Made a Column. Added a Text (paragraph) Bric. Started with 50pt. Duplicated the Column/Row. Changes the Text to 45pt. Immediately the 50pt changes to 45pt. Why?
I need to to find out what Fonts look good on various devices. I appreciate anyone help. :grinning:

Okay, I think I found out the problem. You can’t Copy and Paste… am I right?
It work when I added new Paragraph, one under the other, but what a pain it was to delete the inserted text, change it by making it shorter, then changing the size. Oh yeah then centering text. There has got to be an easier way.

Hi @KBConcepts

If I assume correctly all paragraphs in the same bloc will maintain the same font size unless you apply a span.

You can therefore duplicate the bloc instead of duplicating the column/row.

MDS

That would be as timing consuming as what I just wrote.

For anyone who wants to see what the default text sizes are on different devices.
TextSizes.bloc (202.1 KB)

Well I am not the one making the rules :wink: Just helped you understand why it immediately reverts all to the same font size.

In any case, duplicating blocs is not more or less time consuming than duplicating rows/columns. I understand what you are trying to achieve however in my opinion that may not be the best approach.

There are various online typography calculators/viewers for reponsive design. I would suggest perhaps looking at those. Bed time now - so will try to provide some options tomorrow.

Good luck.

MDS

Thanks @MDS for your help. As you can see I shared the bloc file, so anyone can use it.
All I wanted to do is find out what size font is best to use for the various breakpoints.

Perfect and thank you for sharing.

MDS