#1 issue it seems

Am I wrong in thinking there are more questions about this in the Forum than just about any other issues?
Hamburger / Toggle navigation color, design links…

Is there some reasons Blocs 4 can’t make this simple. We’re all looking to hopefully see a Bric or something to make it easier to make adjustments.

3 Likes

If someone made a bric for a full design, custom hamburger etc then this would be a big seller !

I would love to see a basic colour change on the hamburger, and also I would love to see a variation on the X, id like to make it thicker or add some style.

1 Like

Hi @KBConcepts, I don’t think its a Blocs issue but a Bootstrap issue. There are countless articles on the web about it. Bootstrap 5 (as far as I understand) will not simplify this process as well. However, it’s not impossible to do so.

1 Like

Norm has been saying this from the start, it’s a Bootstrap, not Blocs. It been that way in version 3.

Casey

I think the above was the last I recall seeing about that. Now that the new Blocs 4 shape dividers are SVG and can be assigned color maybe things are closer to being in place for also changing the hamburger color, etc.,

This was something I wanted to address in Blocs 4.0, however I held off because I didn’t want to implement anything until I knew what was going on in Bootstrap 5 (which was still in alpha).

Now bootstrap 5 is in beta I can start to prep for this feature.

My aim is to, at some point in the future, switch the menu icon over to an inline svg, you will be able to style with the class editor svg styling controls.

15 Likes

I’m not trying to stir up any thing here, by the way, I just find it one of the most outstanding post.
I think you have really put your skills to the test with Blocs. We who use Blocs really do appreciate all that you have done. Keep up the great work! :smile:

1 Like