I have a few things I would like to see in a future release .
- I would like to be able to scroll thru the addition of blocs with in each category with my mouse wheel ( sorry I grew up on windows) for example when I click on structure I have to grab the navigation bar and scroll manually , I would love to be able to wheel my way from left to right and vice versa.
- Ability to use different images for different break points with out having to put 3 images on each break point design and then make only the one visible on the breakpoint you are working on. I guess make the blocs application have the ability to save each breakpoint separate from the others and when it is exported to combine the three. I think when viewing the application during editing it would make it less cluttered.
- This kind of goes along with my number two wish list item the ability to place the same full screen header image on all break points but have the ability to select the area you want to show depending on which breakpoint you are looking at. (example wide screen display whole image, tablet vertical display left half of image, tablet horizontal display right half and smart phone display just center of image)
- A lazy load feature for large image pages and video pages.
- Last but not least bring the dev. tool back so we can get our fingers wet trying to make plugins( I know it is coming soon just eager to try some ideas I have)
The above are not complaints Blocs is by far the easiest app to visually design I have found and trust me I have all the others and keep coming back to blocs because of the features it has now and the ease of use. Norm has done a great job on it.