Accordian Bric

Hello,
first of all: Great Blocs 3 Update! I Like it.

I had a short question. When I use the Accordian Brick, is there a way to close all of them ? When I preview the Page the first Accordian is open and the others are closed … I want that all closed … Is that possible ?

Second: When I open Blocs 3 and close the Projekt, Blocs get closing too. When I open blocs again and then close my Projekt, only the project closing and Blocs are still open … A little Bug ?

Thanks for your Help :blush:
tom

Regarding the accordion, you can close them all once you are on the page, but it opens with the top one open by default and that is something I would like to change. It’s a fairly basic accordion, but hopefully something more versatile will come along before long.

That second point sounds like a bug and I am not seeing this.

What about giving the first one no content (no cloum - no row) and make it invisible via classes or use it as a headline?

You also can delete the content of the first card. I think like this you have a cleaner output code.

If you delete the content alone you are left with a small line above Content 2, which is the left over column from content 1.

If you delete that first card entirely via the layer navigator, it looks correct in preview and appears to work properly.

Close accordion

That does the trick.

Hi,

thanks for your answers …
tom