Add Brics to Carousel?

I would like to have a carousel with an image on one side, and descriptive text with header next to it. Using the caption underneath is usable, but I have to use a lot of workarounds.

It would be nice to be able to use the Carousel Bloc, but have freedom to add Brics within the individual Slides (perhaps with 2 columns).

There is a content area on carousels, have you tried dropping a row bric in and then settings it’s column count?

1 Like

Thanks, Norm. Yes, that gets me closer. But I can’t find a way to control the width of the columns. Ideally, I’d like 1/2 of a “slide” (let’s say the left side) to consist of an image, and the other 1/2 to consist of the content (in this case, a few paragraphs). I can use an image that has a lot of white space baked in for where the text would overlay, but still can’t find a way to create a wider text area than the fixed content width provided.

This is a rough idea of what I’m thinking, which is more like multiple items in a carousel:

This just has an image next to a caption, but I am needing an image next to paragraphs of text.

To take the concept further, imagine a carousel bloc that could contain any brics, not just limited to an large image with caption! :slight_smile: