Add HTML / CSS

Hello there,

how can I add HTML / CSS (look here: [Css Style Hover Effect : Demo 50])
to my website.

I need an instruction step-by-step.

Thanks a lot.

Anyone an idea?

I have an idea, but it could be completely wrong - I’m not the first person you would ever come to concerning any type of code, but here goes - feel free to ignore.

It looks like you have to name various bits as:
box (which holds all of the content for the single transition)
box-image (the div, which contains the image, I assume)
box-content (the copy, I assume)
and I think these same names are used for all 3 items across the page, so when the css kicks in, you don’t have to change the names each time.

Then under the page settings, go to the add code section and paste in the css. It may have to be in the footer, not sure.
And I’m afraid that’s about as much as my brain can work out! Sorry - but good luck.

That’s a beginning. I’ll test and report later. Thanx.

Hi Frank @Grandpa

Here’s a the bloc file.

Image Hover Effect.bloc (1.4 MB)

And the images if missing:

img-1 img-3 img-2
Sorry do not have time to give you a step by step yet.

Cheers

MDS

2 Likes

Yes i did it. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hi @Grandpa, interested to know how you did it - did you use @MDS bloc or manually?
It’s a nice effect and I was wondering if I’d worked the instructions out correctly for something I have in mind.
@MDS?

Hello @TrevReav, yes, I used the @MDS Bloc and it was that easy … on the second try.

Hi Trevor @TrevReav

What’s exactly your question ?

Cheers
MDS

Hi @MDS, the question was if my previous answer (before your bloc file answer, which I have downloaded btw, thanks!) was heading in the right direction, with me generally being pretty useless at any type of code - both doing and understanding!

Of course, I could just try it myself, but I’m not doing much web work at the moment, so keep forgetting to open Blocs.

Ah okay I get it, Yes indeed you were heading it the right direction. :slight_smile:

Cheers
MDS

1 Like