Adding to Bloc Library - Links are wrong, Adding form Bloc Library - Bloc disappears in Tree

In the last few days I seem to have been experiencing strange behavior in Blocs, in particular, with adding custom Blocs to the library.

For example:

1. Adding a bloc to library. I have a block with 3 column and in every column there is a text link. I changed the one of the text links to point to another page, and then saved the Bloc to the library. When I add the Bloc to another page, the text link reverts back to the first link that was set. redone this at least 6 times, and always get the same result. I even deleted the text link entirely and started with a fresh one. It still reverts back to the original link.

2. Adding a saved Bloc from the library to a page. I am now again having the problem that when I add a custom Bloc to a page, the Bloc does not show up in the tree structure on the left. I had this problem a long time ago but it was fixed (I guess). If I add 2 empty Blocs, and then add a custom Bloc between the 2 empty ones, it does then show up in the tree.