Another problem

Following my previous problem with missing videos, I started again at 0. I recreated a site, new pages and in my video page, everything went well until the insertion of the 19th video… Everything disappears. All videos already placed and working have disappeared. It does twice. Another 7 hours lost. I can’t do it anymore!!! HELP!

Even better!! I try to put the videos that worked and there…. . white page… Nothing on the page… All pages !!! CRAZY!

What happens if you untick the embed assets in the project settings and add a video to the asset manager ??

How big are the video files you are adding?

Did you try to remove latest video and see if everything come back to a normal state?

If so, try to duplicate the page and see what happens adding another video, possibly another one. If the issue raise again, could be a program limit that @Norm eventually could confirm.

Having the same problem. It all looks fine when previewing in browser or exporting.

2Mo for the last video!

I can’t do anything anymore. I have no more content…

I can’t do anything anymore. It is blocked…

Is Everything page like that?

Roughly how many MB of video are you adding to the project?

After rebooting Blocks, all pages are like that!
Project 158 Mo

I would recommend to use hosted assets with videos anyway. Makes your Blocs file way too big if you embed them to the project.

How’s the naming of your files? I noticed a é in one of the filenames.

Odd that you mention that. I recall several editorial publishing systems baulking at accented letters.

This is basically following on from another thread where it was mentioned. ACSII character set is used for URLs, using characters outside this set can be problematic. You will see things like spaces replaced with %20, this makes it valid.

1 Like