Auto Information Type Text Problem

Hi.

Can anyone let me know what is wrong.
I have a contact form. I edited it to be black with a white border. Now when a visitor to the site types in, to send their message along with their details, it is perfect, and will be seen in white text on a black background.

BUT

When they use the auto-fill information on a Mac, you can’t see the text as it seems to be hidden, although it is there.

So basically, to clairify, the auto-fill adds the information on the contact form, but it cant be seen with the black background, although if just manually typed in, it is all perfect.

Can you help please
Thanks

Can anyone help please? No replies? Am I the only one with this?
Thanks

Hello,

Could you please share the URL for your website? I will take a look.

Hi Eldar

Sorry, I just reposted and have seen you replied. Do you know why this does this. Basically I just need to know where the settings are for the auto submit section, as the rest is all perfect, and I wonder if there is actually a setting in an area that is perhaps code or something that can do this as the class system does not alter this section at all. Any ideas @Norm

Hi,

Once again, it’s difficult to tell what’s wrong without taking a look at your website. I guess you can edit the class (probably .form-control) to make the text color visible, but it looks like you have already tried to work with classes, did you?

Thanks, Eldar, yes, I did. I’ll check one more time all the options and see what happens…