Automatically create custom class

Is there a way to turn off the “automatically create custom class” feature when editing something?

Well you need classes to style things. So why would you not want a class?

What is a class?

3 Likes

Do you really asking this?

I don’t want to create a custom class as much as possible, it’s fine only when it’s absolutely necessary, I’m rather confused about deleting custom classes that are created arbitrarily, because what you can do with the right menu bar can be done with a custom class, I’m fine with what I can do in the right sidebar, I’m not a web designer, I’m just posting on the web as a way to convey content to users on the job.

maybe it’s just not translated well.

I think you have just answered yourself by saying you don’t want to create custom classes - that’s exactly what they are.

Quite honestly - look at the help documents, and you really are making life difficult for yourself by not learning and using custom classes.

Like you, I’m not a ‘proper’ web designer but I enjoy it and now do my own site and a few more for friends or graphic design clients I’ve known for years, so I’ve found that playing around and making the best of the tools available to you is really the only way to learn.

I’m not a coder at all, so I’m very much using the inbuilt tools of Blocs for 99% of the content of my sites and asking relevant questions when I can’t find the answers elsewhere.

Top tip - learn custom classes!:grinning: you’ll find you ask a lot fewer questions here. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Actually I already kinda answered this question in another thread:

Please read and digest what other users reply. And, like already asked by other users in your various amounts of threads, please read the knowledge base!

We are all nice people here and willing to help where we can, but I for one won’t answer anymore to your basic questions that got answered repeatedly, whilst you can’t be bothered to read about the very basics to use Blocs 5 in the very well written documentation / knowledge base.

2 Likes

If privacy is important to you when using search engines, you may want to use this service.

Sorry @KBConcepts I don’t understand how that fits in with this discussion? :thinking:

The link you shared leads to

Have a look again. See if you can figure it out.

Not sure what you mean.

You’ll get it eventually :joy:

2 Likes

Just consider it as part of your learning process. :grin:

1 Like

:upside_down_face: