Black Friday Sale On My Brics

Black Friday Sale is Here! :clap:t5:

Watch this space. I’ll be posting back here as things get loaded up.

Deep discounts to get your Blocs arsenal leveled up.

• 30% OFF All Brics Storewide
  • 40% OFF Top Picks Bundle
  • 50% OFF Everything Bundle

I’m loading up the bundles and changes prices now, expect them in the store very soon. I’ll announce when everything is complete.

Details will be on my site shortly as well but I wanted to get the word to you guys as soon as I knew for sure it was happening. The discounts will be applied at checkout. Some items have already been updated in Gumroad.

If you don’t see something on sale check back, I’m currently updating everything.

It’s time to level up!

Thank you for your support :grinning:

We’re up and running now on all touch-points. The discounts have already been applied to all products. And as a little surprise MODAL DESIGNER is in the Black Friday Sale and available in bundles as well!

The webstore is open! Shop - Premium extensions for Blocs Website Builder

9 Likes

Awesome! Just updated the Blog post to include these :raised_hands:

1 Like

Part One of this sale launch is done all items are listed with marked downs making it really easy to make a purchase.

I guess you could say I’m live blogging this rollout :sweat_smile:

Next, here come the bundles!

3 Likes

Cadence seems to be missing from your sale.

ok, do not press (, tell me what can I do?)

ok, bought)

1 Like

Raised the bar there @Whittfield the first ever live digital sale :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @PeteSharp! ha! I’ve been up for about 30 hrs so I’m on fumes right now. BTW, Congrats on the new release! Looks awesome, I’m sure it’ll be a smash!

I decided to post that to stop people from placing orders until I got things in a good place. :grin:

Well, now I can report that all my products, bundles and web touch-points have been updated. And equally great news is that Modal Designer made it into the month of November as promised and it’s a part of this promotion!

Don’t sleep on this promotion!

2 Likes

Good time to snap up @Whittfield brics if you haven’t already!! :grinning:

Sure is!!! :grin:

@Whittfield I already have a few of your Brics, however bought the full package as easier! Thanks.

3 Likes

You rock @Brocky120! Thank you for the support!

1 Like

Filled in the gaps of what I did not have. THANK YOU!

Rich the Weather guy

2 Likes

Thank for the sale @Whittfield! I’ve topped up my BF 2020 everything bundle with Tab anything Pro upgrade and Modal Designer.

1 Like

What a time to be alive :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

You bet! I just picked up this bric called Volt. I’m so excited :rofl:

Rockin’ and rolling my friend!

2 Likes

Thanks! Looking forward to your new website!