Here is Blocs 2.4.2 beta build 3. This build fixes a bunch of stuff, most importantly the High Sierra crashing issue. It also ads a few minor improvements to colour picker UX etc.
I’ll be pushing this update first thing on Monday (25th) morning in time for Mac OS High Sierra release, so get stuck in.
The New Stuff Highlights
• Colour picker now stores the current picker mask and restores it when it’s opened again.
• Improved SVG UX - Better support for whiteout SVG images.
• Fixed issue that caused Blocs to crash when saving on High Sierra.
• Fixed a number of issues with the Menu Manager.
• Fixed issue that prevented carousels loading correctly after export when they are placed within the top global area.
Download Blocs 2.4.2 beta build 3