Blocs 2.5.1 Beta Build 3

Blocs 2.5.1 beta build 3.

This build mainly focuses on fixes but does have the first iteration of support for Pulse CMS 5.

Don’t forget to hard reload the beta page incase your cache blocks it.

Download Blocs 2.5.1

Update*
Build 3 has been re-compiled to include a new fix that causes parallax to show on iPad pro.

New to Pulse (porting Blocs to Pulse)

My man! Thank you, thank you!

Is there a target release date for Blocs 2.5.1? I’ve been waiting for the final release of this version of Blocs for some time because Blocs 2.5.0 has a lot of bugs and I want a version of Blocs that is less buggier before publishing my site :grinning:

Are you using and testing the betas yourself to help resolve the issues? Have you reported the bugs? I can only fix what is reported and is tested by those who have the issues.

@Norm

What does: “tpxtpx” and “tpxtpxttpxtpx”?
I was adjusting the width of a button to 200px and decided to go for another approach, so deleted the value again. But after that the field was filled with a number 655xxx (something) and with “tpxtpx” ??

Also the properties of the "box shadow’ needs to be filled in more then one time (sometimes) till it get saved in the class settings. (this was also the case with previous versions)

That’s a bug! :bug: I’ll take a look!

Hi @Norm
just wondering if this is the already polished version, you mentioned on the iPad pro issue… or still on the road :smiley:

but I guess i already know the answer…

not yet :slight_smile:

just found a bug in 2.5 but still in 2.5.1 b3:

when selecting place holder image and URL in data source in a device bloc, URL, with and height overlap. (OS X Sierra)

I’ve got a fix in place for this in build 2.5.1, coming later today.

@Norm is the 2.5.1 you mentioned coming later today another beta or the release version?