This update was getting pretty big so it’s been bumped up to version 2.6.0. This build fixes a bunch of issues with local web fonts, Pulse 5 template exporting and a few other bits and pieces.
The process of installing local web fonts is covered here.
• Added support for woff2 font files.
• Added support for multi file local font import.
• Improved hosted web font UX. If Blocs starts without an internet connection and then receives one while Blocs is running, hosted web fonts such as Google fonts are loaded into the design environment without the need to restart Blocs. When there is no internet connection, Google fonts are now greyed out in the font dropdown.
• Fixed various issues with Pulse 5 template export support.
• Fixed issue that prevented removing page head attachments via Missing Assets Manager.
Download Blocs 2.6.0