Good people, I give you the first beta of Blocs 3.2.
This release has some lovely new features I know you will not be able to live without once you have tried the
- Added Open Modal Interaction.
- Added Modal Bric.
- Added categories to Bric Bar.
- Added Canvas Text Size Freehand Controls.
- Added ability to hide sidebars.
- Added Global Swatch Name Display.
- Added ability to name global swatches.
- Added layer tree context menu items that enable Expand/Collapse contents of a layer.
- Added expand All / Collapse all layer tree controls.
You can now create modals (popups) here is how you make them.
Add a modal bric to the page, make sure it has an ID.
Select a button, link, icon or image and set its interaction to modal and then find the target modals ID in the second dropdown below the interaction one.
Enter preview mode and you will see the modal is hidden and will be shown when you click the trigger you assigned the modal interaction too.
You can now hide the entire Blocs UI apart from the menu bar at the top. There are various ways to do this,
The main menu view > Interface contains options for hide/show them (includes keyboard shortcuts).
Right clicking the sidebar tab area at the top of each sidebar gives you options to hide them.
Right clicking on the design canvas, under the interface option on the context menu.
Enjoy kicking this around over the weekend and I’ll issue the first round of fixes, improvements etc early next week.
p.s there are outstanding bug fixes coming during this beta so don’t worry if its not fixe din this release.