Still can’t get it to work. Again, here’s the steps showing what I am doing…
- New document.
- Add Hero.
- Add Modal.
- Set Hero’s button to Open Modal.
- Preview in Blocs to check the size of the modal and click Get Started to display it.
- Switch back to page view.
- Select “Modal #modal-22843…” in the left sidebar.
- Type “model-content” inside the Classes field of the right sidebar.
- Double-click “model-content” and type “100” for “Width” and ensure it is set to “%” and then click Done.
- Click on “Bloc #bloc-1” in the left sidebar and then set the Width in the right sidebar to span the page width (Appearance > Width > rightmost icon).
- Preview, trigger the modal and notice it’s width hasn’t changed, despite the fact its width increased in Page View.
- Go back to Page View and select Bloc #bloc-1 > Container > Row > Column and stretch it left and right with the selection handles to make it wider, and note your Modal gets wider still.
- Preview and note the width is still the same!!! !@#$%^&
Using a fixed PIXEL width (not %) in that same Class works to widen the Modal, but again, it’s not centered anymore when you do that. Is that a Bootstrap quirk? A bug in Blocs? Me doing it serious wrong? Something else?