Blocs 3.3 on Catalina

@Norm you might look into this down the road when you start working on Blocs for Catalina. The color picker does not work because of the following new privacy settings.

Pixlemator’s did not work either until allowed access but I could not find a way to add blocs, might need some new coding for this???

Thanks

1 Like

Yes you’re right.
Tested and confirmed.

Cool I’ll be starting work on Catalina support mid August, the betas have usually settled by then.

I think I’m in that same position now. I made the mistake of doing an erase and install on my Mac with Catalina because I’m silly like that. Now I can’t activate my license. It gives a silly error like:
BLOCS
Specifies that we were unable to complete the activation of the product.

Ugh, anyway to release a license now that the original machine has been wiped?

@from_wtm The only way I found to fixed this was to deactivate license prior to upgrade or have a copy of Mojave to run on the same machine. So, I was using an external drive to test Catalina and all I had to do was boot Mojave to deactivate. At any rate do you have a Time Machine backup or Carbon Copy backup you can restore with? At this point since Catalina is still beta your only option is to restore…

Also, the color picker does not work on Catalina…