Blocs 3.4.5 Beta Build 5

Folks, here is Blocs 3.4.5 Beta Build 5, this released was pushed out a little early as it contains more fixes for those experiencing crashes on save.

Hopefully this works a lot better for those users :crossed_fingers:

Download Blocs 3.4.5 Beta Build 5

Have fun :beers:

6 Likes

That one downloaded in 6 seconds. I didn’t even have time to complain.

6 Likes

Is seems possible to save custom blocs with the same name, causing potential confusion. It would be good if that was blocked at the time of saving. Inside application support it renames the copy, but not in the bloc pop up.

Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 15.35.20

1 Like

Lol @Flashman “no time to complain”

4 Likes

Blocs b5 crashes while I was flipping between Blocs and other apps. Sadly, I’d not saved changes in 1 hour and all those changes were lost. :frowning:

BlocsCrashLog.txt.zip (22.1 KB)

Yikes! I’ll see what caused the issue

1 Like

All of the recent betas also crash (when opening) if there is an updated bric available. It puts up a message saying that there are updated brics, then crashes immediately. A second attempt at opening always works without issue.

I’m also seeing some issues where after building some complicated pages, where I know there are various elements on the page, the tree on the left doesn’t show the items as part of the heirarchy, even though they DO SHOW on browser previews. This is on a machine with plenty of RAM (64gb) and almost no other apps open. Quitting the app and reopening the page doesn’t fix the issue. Rebooting the entire machine (from black) usually does, though.

2 Likes