Blocs 3.5.1 Beta Build 2

Hey everyone,

Here is Blocs 3.5.1 beta build 2. In this release I’ve added a new function that should help us identify and fix issues with Blocs a lot faster future.

Now when you encounter a major problem, you can generate an App Status Report (Main Menu > Help > Generate App Status Report). So when you file a bug you can include this report to help us get it patched up asap.

I’ve also made project saving a few seconds faster for larger projects with embedded assets.

The Blocs Betas can be run alongside the normal versions without any disruption, so please take it for a little spin.

!important
As we’ve made some changes to the save mechanism, please keep a project backup when using this beta, just incase. It’s been tested for about 3 days internally so it should be fine, but better to be safe than sorry :slight_smile:

Download Blocs 3.5.1 Beta Build 2

8 Likes

@Norm
Would it be possible for you to allow us to press and hold the Option key so we can drag pages into the order we want in the left sidebar? I know there are other sidebar wishes people have, myself included, but a way to reorder pages would be a GODSEND!

Today, I was flipping between two pages repeatedly and since the pages aren’t next to each other in the left sidebar, a huge amount of my time was wasted scrolling. Reordering of pages is what we need!

Thanks!

6 Likes

Sure, it’s coming.

6 Likes

Today, I was previewing a web page within Blocs that has a YouTube video on it, and I noticed the follow yellow warning badge: