Blocs 4.2.1 Beta Build 1

Hey everyone, hot off the heels of Blocs 4.2 we have the first beta release of Blocs 4.2.1. This release includes a range of fixes and improvement, but probably most notably, includes the official release of the Bootstrap 5 framework.

Have a great weekend and happy testing! :beers:

Download Blocs 4.2.1 Beta Build 1

Don’t forget to hard reload your browser, if the beta doesn’t show!

6 Likes

That problem is still there with toggle visibility that needs a rewrite of the vanilla JS.

1 Like

Just tried combining all CSS and FA is fine. If I try combining JS it’s fine but if I do both I end up with a square icon on the published page across various browsers. It’s fine when previewed in Blocs.

Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 17.41.01

1 Like

Ok I’ll check that.

It looks like the carousel is refusing to advance with BS5. I’ll run some more checks now.

Update: OK looks like that was related to combined JS and CSS. All fine after disabling.

Another fix ready for this.

I just went to save a project by simply pressing cmd + s after deleting a custom class from the class manager and adding some padding in the side panel to blocs with forms. Rather than just saving the changes, Blocs has thrown up a save dialogue screen and asked where it should be saved and with what name. That isn’t normal and it was already in BS5 before opening.

1 Like