Blocs 4.3 is here! 🥳

That may depend if the main window has focus. When moving between internal and external windows the click may not be caught.

Does your Font Manager show the fonts?

Thinking about the bric selection pop up on the canvass when looking for brics, we have sections like structure and forms etc. I wondered if we should also have sections for WordPress and Volt where applicable? At the moment they are mixed alongside several other brics under miscellaneous and I think this could be more organised. It might also help users find the most appropriate brics when using these two CMS options.

1 Like

Yes it does show it in manager only when editing it doesn’t come up and also in the styles I don’t see it
Any thoughts?
Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

I have not updated yet, with concerns over the the font issue I am reading here. Can anyone tell me if that was fixed in the .1 update?
Safe to update now?

Thanks

Rich

So I’m working with 4.3.1 and haven’t been able to identify any font problems, everything works as it should. All google fonts and installed fonts show up correctly.

I would simply add that I would strongly suggest using local fonts. This can also be done with Google fonts if you wish by downloading the ttf, then converting to woff and woff2 before adding to the Blocs project.

1 Like

Thank you both!

Rich