Blocs Forms Help

How do I rename a Form?, instead of “New Contact” for instance? I want to give it a different name when I get the email so I can recognize whats from what as i have different forms for clients…

@mikenbrenda
Can you simply change the Subject attribute it the form settings to be unique for each form you have?

1 Like

That’s what I thought, seem to not be able to find it…only thing is like title or seo title…I don’ see form settings

@mikenbrenda

When you click on the form in the tree panel you should see the following in the Inspector Panel.

Make sure from the view drop down you have show inspector.

You mean the ID? or settings Type? did not understand your last part…

@mikenbrenda

Did you click on the image from my post and see the entire image? It is an image of the Inspector panel when I click on the the form element in the layer tree…

The last statement is to be sure you have the inspector panel in view…

BTW, if you are seeing SEO Title you are looking wrong place this is in the page settings not in the inspector panel for the form element. Make sure the layer tree is in view and click on the form element and then on the right side of the Blocs window you will see the settings for the form in the inspector panel…

Got it!! thank you very much! I did not know you could click on the image to see the whole thing, again thanks! got them all set now!!! Big Help!!!

1 Like