Blocs Live Session at 10am CST - Meeting Link

Sorry about the confusion, I’m trying out Google’s “Meet” since they are free for a large number of users.

Here’s the link to the session, it starts in about 50mins.

Blocs Live Design Series
Thursday, June 24 · 10:00 – 10:45am
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/ekm-fbqh-way

3 Likes

Brilliant ! - i will jump on this between being a home and in a vehicle on the way to my sons golf academy. Hoping this will be uploaded after too. Looking forward to it.

I’m not sure why the audio isn’t working…

I was kicked off after a minute half a dozen times and never heard a word. Eventually I gave up, so I hope there will be YouTube recording or something.

2 Likes

Still awaiting to be authorised…

Been waiting to be allowed to join call.

Just tried to join the call, wasn’t able to. Maybe it’s finished? Anyway, looking forward to seeing a replay on YouTube or somewhere.

I got the message Asking to join…
Unable to get in.
Are you planning on sharing this for those who could not get on?

@KBConcepts - That is exactly what happened with me, I was unable to join the live session. Looking forward to the Youtube video.

For those of us living in the best time zone and were fast asleep :grin::grin: I’m also hoping a recording will be available.

1 Like

Thanks again for this, I look forward to the next one.

So sorry for that!

I just learned that one drawback from Meet is that people ask to join are not prompted in your screen at all times. I let people in when I saw the popup but apparently it didn’t always stay on top!

Another thing, I did not receive the link to recording as I had expected per the instructions.

That means a follow up session very soon. If you’re following this thread I’ll just post the info here. First I’ve gotta sort out the recording issue.

I’m looking forward to a second go, see you there.

8 Likes

I wonder :thinking:

Hi @Whittfield,

I was fortunate to come and watch it and was very impressed in your detail, and showed you have a great knowledge and passion for what you do.

I had to come off for the odd 5 mins to drop my kids in their golf academy - but came straight back on.

I was unable to talk or use my camera as where I was located, but I did message a few questions on the live text chat area and was not sure if you answered them while I was not there at all?

So much looking forward to the next one.

I would recommend zoom basic paid account or try meet again and leave it so anyone with the link can join.

But brilliant, - loved it, thank you.