Blocs v2.4 Missing Assets Feedback required

When you say removed, are they not appearing in the asset manager, or are you getting a warning that they could not be found when you open the project?

Hey Danny,

Iā€™m still working on your report you filed in app. I should hopefully have an update on the video background issue early next week.

Regarding the missing assets, assets are not embedded in Blocs projects for various reasons, blocs also doesnā€™t have the functions to actualy delete assets on your Mac as I mentioned in my email response.

It could be that the images you had connected have been manually deleted by accident, moved to a new location or are hosted on a USB stick or another drive that is no longer connected.

Iā€™d highly recommend turning time machine on, on your Mac so in moments when things do go missing it takes seconds to get them back.

This thread is for those using the 2.4 Blocs beta if you are using 2.3 this thread isnā€™t relevant as the issues in this thread relate to the newer webview blocs uses in 2.4 to render the design canvas!

Thanks. Iā€™ll get outta here and kept trying. Thanks again

Blocs v2.6.3 trial

Did the asset load correctly? NO
When preview on safari itā€™s visible. Only in asset manager no preview. In data part on the right it is visible in tiny preview.
Exactly same as post from telemarket2 in this thread.
Did try to import file from external hdd.

What is your MacOS version? 10.13.6

What age is your Mac? MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017) (6 months in use)

When i copy the imageā€™s to internal ssd, all works well.

As workaround i copyed the app to the external drive and the assets work.