Blocs V4.5.4 Beta Build 1

Hey everyone, I know Blocs V5 is on the horizon, but I wanted to push some important updates to Blocs V4 before the end of the week. In this beta release the Bootstrap 5 and jQuery frameworks have been updated to the latest versions plus a few other tweaks.

Happy Testing and have a great weekend :beers:

Download Blocs 4.5.4 Beta Build 1

Don’t forget to hard reload your browser, if the beta doesn’t show!

4 Likes

Hi Norm.
Still getting same problem with carousel on autoplay at fast speed, this only happens using bootstrap 5, I am at present using 4.5.2 to update my website, is there any way of fixing this. Kind regards. Andrew

I will try to do a quicktime recording & post

I have to say, that the bug when choosing different color in gradient custom class causing Blocs to crash is gone. Perfect! Not sure if its this build of Blocs or Ventura update I am on Version 13.1 Beta (22C5050e). Either way . . its fixed. Thank you!

1 Like

Not sure how to add to ‘report bug’ form added to website, low quality but can do another if needed.

There’s definitely an issue there as Blocs ignores the data-bs-interval="false" attribute. As a workaround, you could set the interval to a crazy number like 25000 or so. @Norm we need your support to get this fixed.

Thanks Jerry. I have thought about setting the auto slide to a stupidly high number, I am still using 4.5.2 & hopefully a fix will be in the pipeline. Andrew

Sorry for the delay on this. I’ve got it fixed up and the fix will go live on Wednesday.

1 Like

Have a client running Blocs 4.5.3 & on macOS 13.0.1 w/ framework set to Bootstrap 5 & when they place one of my custom brics on page, blocs crashes. Might be due to id not being added to the bloc or not saving & become unstable? Not sure what’s going on.

Error Log:
error_log.txt.zip (10.0 KB)

Thanks, Bill

Marvellous. Thanks

Having that same issue with the Random Text Bric

That’s Bootstrap 4 only.

1 Like