Blocs V4 is Here šŸ„³

There are Taxes added (IVA inclusa)

awwww okā€¦Iā€™m from Italy, but if I insert my Italian vat number it says that there is an error, but Iā€™m sure about my vat number! :slight_smile:

You would need to take that up with paddle Im afraid, we donā€™t have much control over the checkout. Sorry.

If I may askā€¦ is blocs plus automatically enabled as a trial? I can use the SEO helper, didnā€™t purchase Blocs plus though. Or will blocs plus enhance the (built in?) SEO helper?

so for Italian users the blackfriday doesnā€™t exist :frowning:
it doesnā€™t matter, I think Iā€™ll buy it the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plus functions are limited in Blocs V4, you can only scan the first page of the site with the SEO Helper, you canā€™t export to a Wordpress theme, you canā€™t save images edited in the Image Editor and you can only store 2 custom classes in the Class Library Manager.

Iā€™ll most likely add a function in future to disable the Blocs Plus trial elements in standard Blocs V4 for those who donā€™t want them to show at all.

Itā€™s not us, itā€™s the government. :slight_smile:

Here in the UK, we have VAT too, it sucks!

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. I was just a tad confused to see those options at a all, without having purchased Blocs +.

1 Like

A few visual differences dictated by the new OS like save menu popups etc with rounded corners, but essentially identical in terms of functionality and works fine in both OS versions or indeed Mojave.

2 Likes

Purchased and installed, Itā€™s great so far! I did notice a small bug where when opening a Blocs 3 project in Blocs 4 for the first time all of my images were swapped around into different locations, but as soon as I restarted Blocs it was fixed.

On another note, is Blocs 4 working with M1 chips? It might be time for an upgrade of my system.

Yeah its supported, I was at work at 5am this morning doing some last checks on it.

2 Likes

Just here to say congratulations @Norm. Will be buying soon! Top work and thanks.

1 Like

sorry, the above was meant for Norm (silly me) :blush:

1 Like

Hello! I have just bought B.4 and wanted to introduce myself. I am really excited for all the new possibilities and taking turns I want to say ā€œThanksā€ for making quality, affordable software for the rest of us :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks and welcome!

@Norm everything looks great! Amazing job!!! I just got a question! I got a background image on parallax with a sticky nav on the hero. I had a class to change the background of the sticky nav from white to black but now this class make the whole thing in black! I delete it already and create a new one and still the same! any idea why?

Not sure, parallax backgrounds are different in V4, Try inspecting the preview code so you can see the new structure it creates.

Just completed my first B3 to B4 conversion, exported, and installed on web site. All looks good! Looking forward to exploring all the new B4 features.

Congrats to Norm on a great Blocs upgrade!!!

pruthe

1 Like

These are great news. So many time waiting for some of the new features of B4.
Amazing Work @Norm and all the Team.

I have a question. Iā€™d like to upgrade Blocks Plus but I ended up upgrading to Blocks 4.
How can I upgrade now to Blocks Plus, please?
Thanks in advance!
Francisco

doesnā€™t show just the sticky being white!