Blocs v4 - wish list

Really? How? Is there a description for this on this forum? Would much appreciated if you could point me there. Thanks.

Well if you’re really asking then an iOS version of Blocs would be number one :flushed: :grin:

Number two and three would be z-index and a site map…

Sitemap is already a feature.

When do you think the next major update to Blocs may come out?

Still the new boy here, but the main thing I find I’m missing is a crop pictures to box size function (or ‘fill box’, ‘resize to box’ sort of thing).
I’m actually learning a lot with blocs and the class manager, but find it gets very crowded, and a sort filter wouldn’t go amiss, to sort your new ones out from the built in ones, with a duplicate (to amend a version) and delete unused.

You can duplicate a class already. Right click.

1 Like

Hello @Norm

My top 3 features :

• The ability to reorder the pages.
  • A button that would allow to translate a page or a website via google translate to facilitate the creation of websites in different languages
  • The ability to make any element sticky

I’m a beginner in website creation for my small business and Blocs is very nice for me.
Than you for your works.

Support for Foundation, Materialize and Grid CSS, not just Bootstrap.
Disable all break points as seen towards the end of this video :slight_smile:

My wish (not a list)…
Ability to use Bootstrap own icons in Blocs V4…

A function “link to active tab” would be highly appreciated.
There is a thread here in the forum, but still no solution.
It would be great if this could be achieved like something with the toggle to …option - instead of target using a tab ID
Cheers and stay healthy

1 Like

Ideally reading through through this I realised what I really need is a hobbled version of blocs one which can’t import or create of change blocs bricks or rows but can change images, and modify text.

Now that blocs can package all it’s files Internally and iCloud allows folder sharing. I would like to be able to give my proof reader the whole thing and let her go at it fixing spellings etc.

If there was a free version of blocs with the core functions disabled that she could use that would be amazing.

5 Likes

Kind of like a Blocs file viewer, I think it’s a cool idea.

3 Likes

Yeah, that sounds cooL!

1 Like

I wonder if export to PDF would be more practical?

2 Likes

Its interesting, because I guess best practise would have been all your content written up and pasted into the website. But I am sure none of us actually do that lol.

And export to PDF would be neat. Be good for clients for proofs too. Pretty sure, clients are not proofing the text on a test server. Especially when they come back a few months later and point out a few typos lol.

I’ve wanted the option to export as PDF for some time now. It would be really sweet if if could do that at different breakpoints.

4 Likes

Now this is really a cool feature for Blocs 3 on…

Neomorphism Icons

There was a post about this a while ago. You can do it yourself

1 Like

Export to.pdf
Fantastic if this could be implemented.

Norm, mentioned in that post it is coming. :grinning: