Bootstrap 5 Brics

What a great week: we got some fantastic Brics like “Cadence”, “Any Video” and “Modal Designer”! I bought them and love them all! But they all work on Bootstrap5… and I also have lots of Bootstrap4 Brics that I love… so that is a big dilemma… Can I hope for updates on the Bootstrap4 Brics??
(Easy Copyright, Text Marquee, Player, Infinite Slider, Card Designer, Cookie Consent, Follow Links, Date Picker, Snap Scroll, Easy Burger and Flexy Foot to name a few, all give a warning)

1 Like

I can only comment on my ones…
Easy Copyright, Easy Burger and Flexy, all work in BS5 (without any reported issues, and I use them all the time). The warning exists because that flag was added to Blocs after their last updates. (So there was no setting in those versions) They will be getting some update love in the near future though.

4 Likes

You are aware you are a hero?

Card Designer should not be showing a warning. It’s compatible with both 4 and 5. Please make sure you’ve got the latest version.

All of my brics are updated. The only ones that are Bootstrap 5 only are Cadence and Modal Designer.

3 Likes

I have Card Designer 1.4.7. I believe I need an update… just need to find out how…

Whittfield uses Gumroad like I do. Log into Gunroad with the email you purchased with. If you have never logged in before use the forgot password option.

1 Like

Tried to do just that to update Tab Anything Pro…can’t get in there?
Correct e-mail, then I get a screen asking me to enter an authentication number it says it will e-mail to me, but th e-mail never comes?
Yeah, checked junked and spam…there is NO e-mail.
So how do I get a copy of these updates so my project can move to BS5?

Left a msg for tech support, no replies, no bounce back “We got your msg” e-mails, nothing.
Not impressed with Gum Road at the moment.

Rich the Weather guy

I almost always have problems with Gumroad, you’re not alone @WeatherguyNH

Hi @WeatherguyNH,

I can resend your receipt if you provide you email address. (direct message)

I think what confuses some people is that you can make purchases without signup. It’s convenient for buyers not to have to create an account to make a purchase. BUT that’s where some confusion can come in. Because eventually you will want to access your files again and you might not know that you have this account.

Gumroad Login Explained

Gumroad has been very responsive for me. If you haven’t received a message within 24hrs that might be because of this weekend circumstances.

As for access, it’s simple. The email address you made the purchase with becomes your account username.

1. The very first time you try to access the account it’s quickest to click the link in the receipt.

2. If you’ve never logged in there’s only the matter of resetting your password using the same email as the purchase.

Thanks Whittfield:

However, when I click on the receipt from Gumroad, it only takes me to the docs.
Still can’t find an app download?

this is troubling…

Rich the Weather Guy

No need to be troubled. I guarantee you’ll get access to your files.

I’ve sent a reset password which I assume you’ve tried, but this time please take a screen shot of what you see when you click on it and send it to me.

Hi Whittfield:

Not sure what you did but I was able to actually log into the gum road site and access the updated TA Pro version.
Thank you for helping out!!

Rich the Weather Guy

Glad it’s sorted. While your at it, Bookmark your library, change (and document) your password.

That’s your space, get to know it!

I think most people just grab their files an go, but I bookmark and treat all my accounts where I have purchased digital files as special. They reside in 1 browser folder. Just a tip.

I usually do the same.
Hopefully I won’t have any further issues as I purchase new Brisc you create! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Rich the Weatherguy