Bootstrap 5 update - Card Designer, Tab Anything + more

All of the Bric from Blochead.dev worked for me. I too did not know how to get the updates, that when I looked in my past emails.

Both. But @Whittfield already helped out.

Fab - thanks all.

Just updated the Card designer and on one of my projects the card was messed up - so I removed them all and re-designed it all again and now its working good.

@Whittfield I am still having issues with updates apparently being available for textbloc and media query inside the extension manager, which is announced every time Blocs restarts, however there are no updates. Any progress on resolving this?

The other minor issue to fix is the store ID. If I search for brics in Blocs it tells me they are available on the store, even they are already installed.

https://forum.blocsapp.com/t/blocs-v4-4-beta-build-5/15314/15?u=flashman

Further down that thread Norm said the Bric ID’s in the Blocs store don’t match the Brics ID and that is why this is happening.

Norm helped me sort this out. I’m resolving it now…

Bottom line… 1.1 is not the same as 1.1.0 :roll_eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

The update is now complete. Those annoying update messages shouldn’t be a problem any longer.

@Flashman in your screenshot it shows that you have Smartnav installed. I think the icons from the store always show up, that’s how it works.

2 Likes

That store icon issue is only happening with your brics and not other developers. Norm suggested this is because the store ID and bric ID do not match. By default Blocs will not suggest a store item that has already been installed, as long as the IDs match.

https://forum.blocsapp.com/t/blocs-v4-4-beta-build-5/15314/17?u=flashman

Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 18.28.13

Screenshot 2021-09-28 at 18.28.49

All gone! Tx. @Whittfield

1 Like

Confirmed. All seems correct here now as well.

2 Likes

Whitfield,
video sound doesn’t stop when changing tab with Tab Anything Pro using BS5.
Tested with Blocs 4.3.2 and 4.4 beta-8.
Works fine with BS4.

@Bootsie it doesn’t know your playing a video. You would have to code something to handle that.

But Whitfield implemented it as a feature.
And it works fine with BS4.

1 Like

Oh really, that’s cool. I didn’t realise. My mistake.

it sure is

1 Like

@Whittfield trying to update Tab Anything. Gumroad is not recognizing my email.

Hi @Bootsie, I’ll have a look and patch that up.

1 Like

hey @Whittfield Kindly let me know how to go about with this

You should have an account with Gumroad and login to access it from the library of purchased items.

DM me your email address.

1 Like

Very much aware but it does not recognize the purchase email I used. I have been able to update Card Designer using the same procedure. Just not Tab Anything