BricsDesign Launches!

Same here.

1 Like

Thanks man!!! Really great you did this for this community!!!

Hi @RME

Thanks for letting me know - thought I had window resizing covered - apparently not :grin:

I just released Same Height v1.1.0 - Just go to my site & download it again. BricsDesign

1 Like

That’s what we’re here for :wink:
Works perfect now.
Thanks a lot. Donation will come soon.

3 Likes

thanks @Bill it is better now. but when I’m load a site, the panels are to big. if i change the browser window then it fits perfect. you can see this at this page: https://www.finestdecor.ch/hochzeitsfloristin-blumendekoration-eventmanager.html

after changing the window size:

I appreciate your work. Many thanks.

1 Like

Dito.

But I also confirm the problem with the panel size.
In my example the panels are to small before changing the window size.

@Bootsie :joy: take my panels, i ll take yours :rofl:

:smile::smile:
Forget the design. I only made them for testing, what’s possible with the SameHeight Bric.

Thanks @RME & @Bootsie

It looks like both of your examples weren’t running on page load.
I just updated Same Height to v1.2.0 - Hopefully should now run on page load. Download new version at BricsDesign

Bill, I’m sorry to say: no it doesn’t run on page load.
Now it looks like this:

I had a similar problem with the “even-panel” function that I’ve used.

Ok, Bootsie & I are working on the next version of Same Height - thanks for everyone’s patience.

Bill
BricsDesign

2 Likes

Ok,

New version 1.3.0 of Same Height available at my site: BricsDesign

Thanks to Bootsie for helping me figure out the problem. Note: You will need to uninstall the old version using the Extension Manager. I’d then save & close the project, then open the project up again & use Extension Manager to install the new version.

Thanks, Bill
BricsDesign

1 Like

Hi All,

Just released v1.1.0 of FAQ available at my site: BricsDesign

This optional control (Close other answers) adds a close all others functionality: i.e. when one question is revealed all other answers open will be closed.

Note: You will need to uninstall the old version using the Extension Manager. I’d then save & close the project, then open the project up again & use Extension Manager to install the new version.

Thanks, Bill
BricsDesign