Button class is not accepted

Hello, I have created a class for Button. Blocs displays everything correctly except the preview either in Blocs Preview or Preview in Safari/Chrome. It seems that the settings class are not taken over at all. Also uploading the page does nothing, the class will not take over. Here is the video. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? The same happens in v. 5.07 as well as in v. 5.1.0-b8.
Video: Buttons Klassen - YouTube

M1 mac mini, Ventura

Give your class a different name and all should work. Don’t call it button.

Have made, not helped :frowning:

If you use the inspector on your web browser, finding the button might give some details on where the colour is coming from?

where can I find Inspektor? is this an extension for Chrome or Safari?

First hit for internet search for “Google Inspector”

1 Like

Either all. It’s built in. I personally like safari’s inspector out of the two. But that’s mainly habit. A lot use Chromes. Edge has it too.

For some reason, I’m not smart enough to understand the Edge inspector. I can’t get my head around it :grin:

Inspector shows everything correctly - Fontcolor white, Blocs also shows the font white in edit mode. But in preview mode and on the server the font is black. Does anyone have any ideas?
Unfortunately no possibility to attach a screenshot

The browser and the inspector will show the same thing.

No chance of a screenshot of this? or even a link to the site, so that we can have a check?

I could not find the source of change despite inspector. My html knowledge is not sufficient. Class for the buttons - tasteoben.
The site - www.wcschmitt.de

Would appreciate the help very much

:thinking: I’m getting about 700 errors returned. You might want to start by un-ticking the “Combine All CSS” tickbox.

1 Like

Disable combine CSS.

1 Like

It’s the most straightforward site I’ve ever done in terms of structure. The site contains a very old website (link: archive site), which is located in the same folder on the server. Could this be the cause of the error?

Thanks Jannis for tip!
that was it! The all.css was attached during export. After disabled Combie css everything works again, (at least in preview, haven’t uploaded it yet).
Now the question - is it a bug of Blocs, should I always use separate CSS in the future?

Something for @Norm