Can we pull blog content to pages on a site?

Hi all,

My wife is a Disney fanatic! And she has always wanted to do a blog.

What she wants is the main page to have all blogs in it and then she wants 2 or 3 pages which are dedicated to the category which is pulled from main blog.

So example pages on the website could be:
Disney
The Kids
Holidays

Is this something which can be created in Volt from @Jannis? Or is this more of a dynamic action which this can not do?

If not, no problem - we can work around it, or she might just do it in Blogger as she has used that in the past.

Edit,

Can this be done from the recent post bric? Can I pull all of Disney posts to one page?..how would I do this for all of them to come on this page?

Perfect example for the recent posts bric, there you’re also able to display posts forms a main blog page based on a category filter.

1 Like

Brilliant!!! Thanks Jannis - I’ll work on this during December and I’ll post my results on here.

:+1:

1 Like

For a client I’ve been using Blogger pulled into the Blocs constructed site - and it was awful (when it worked)!
So sort of sweet talking people into having the blog in their Content Management System - and there you have Volt CMS!
Another vote from me.
Only in it’s most basic form, and not yet using recent posts - or indeed anything other than the basic blog - this is how it looks (don’t blame me for design or colours, this is purely a copy of an existing site until it’s updated properly next year when the client has a bit more cash, hopefully).
https://scbc.uk.net/stuart-cooper-blog/

3 Likes

Hey @TrevReav, Nice site, lovely use of the blog - thanks for posting.