Can't add blocs in Full screen

Hi everyone.

Using Blocs 3.06 on a Mac, in full screen, I cannot add a bloc area having created a new blank page. If I come out of full screen, I can select a bloc, and after that, I see the + symbols, which remain present if I go back to full screen, but otherwise from new, I am unable to place or select a bloc.

Jus letting you know as it seems like a bug, but I am new to Blocs from Adobe Muse so it may be me.

Having opted for Blocs I’m looking forward to getting to know it and rebuilding my sites, though I have had some issues with resizing the header on a mobile view, I’ll keep plugging away and learning how to get the best out of it.

Thanks,

studio96

Hi Andrew @studio96

Screenshots or a short video clip would help to assit you.

MDS

Are you still having this issue? Im not able to replicate it?? What is your OS version and Mac type?

Hi, sorry for the delay in the reply. It may just be me. In full screen there is one plus symbol in the middle of the screen where I can add a bloc. After I do this, a plus symbol is present above the bloc I have inserted, in the header area. So once this is done I can move the bloc i have just added ‘up’ into the header section. I guess I was just thinking that clicking on the top of the page in the header area would allow me to insert a bloc at that point?

Thanks,

Andrew

This does seem to be different to the first issue I was experiencing where there was no plus at all. I’m 10.14.2 (18C54) iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5