Can't make Same Heights Bric to work

I followed the instruction video but it seems that something is not done right. I used a structure 3 columns and place in each column a paragraph. Placed the same heights bric under one of the columns and placed the same class as the bric to all three paragraphs.

When showing in the browser the column are not the same height

Hi @Aquaman

Yeah, I tried to do it out of the box and it gave me problems too. I had to cycle the Class & BreakPoint to get Blocs to actually accept the variables properly - but I did get it to work:

Maybe take same height control out of the paragraph you are trying to adjust.

Bill
BricsDesign

Bill, No that’s not working for me. Still oneven seized paragraphs. What are values of your succeeded example (the class you’ve used). It looks like that there is no communication between the class and the script from Same Heights.

I did this example on Blocs 3.5.1 Make sure you open it in that version. I used ‘sameheight’ as the class.

Here’s my test file - hopefully that helps

SameHt.bloc (736.5 KB)

Bill
BricsDesign

Oke, now it’s working. Thanks for your help.

Hi @Bill
do you have an idea how I get it to work with a card ( and Volt CMS )
When I set the sameheight to the paragraph it works. But now I have no paragraph. I set it to the volt cms, and also try to use a div …but it doesnt work.
Any ideas ?
Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-12 um 22.39.59

Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-12 um 22.40.30

thanks
tom

@tom2

You could try setting on the Column. Not sure if Volt Content area will grow in height or not. Integration between brics can be pretty tough.

Bill
BricsDesign

Hi @Bill
thanks for your answer. dont get it to work … I create a new topic
thanks for your help
tom