Card Bric button to Modal

Is it possible to use the Card bric and so that the button will toggle to a Modal bric? Any ideas? Maybe @Lucas?

Yes. You can use anything to toggle a modal.

If you want the card itself to toggle the modal… select the card and in the sidebar add the following custom attributes

data-toggle="modal" 
data-target="#myModalName"

If you want the cursor to change when people hover over the card so they know it’s a trigger, you can do that with a little CSS

cursor: pointer;

Thanks a lot! Will try this.

Let us know if you have trouble and we can help out.

1 Like

Hi.
I have the same problem. Want to open a modal with the card bric. The tipp by @PeteSharp works great on a desktop computer. but don’t get it to work on a tablet ? @r_botman works for you ?
tom

Hey @tom2,

Are you sure you have it setup correctly. I just tested this on an iPad and it worked fine. I can not replicate it not working?

iPad Video

Hi @PeteSharp
yes, I set everything correct. Checked some things, put the modal in the same block …delete the class on the card …create a new card …change the name without a minus symbol ( modal-open set to modalopen ) …but I cant get it to work on my iPad … In my card I also hav a div with an icon. But I think this cannot be the problem ?

Can you PM me a project file that has it not working for you?

yes …I have send you a test file …
thanks

Working fine in iOS 13. Although Tom is using iOS12, if someone is using 12, are you free to make a test for Tom?