Card designer slideshow not working correctly

My web site [https://www.flyingcamerasllc.com] uses Card Designer on the homepage as slide shows for images and text bullets and today I noticed that it is not working correctly. The slideshows only display the first image not the remaining images. I noticed this after upgrading to 4.4.1 - It is not causing the problem.

The left and right Aerial and Ground images at the top of the page should be three images each that auto play every 2000 (whatever that number means in card designer) and loop 3 times.

Following that are two card designer slide shows and each slideshow is two images of text bullets.

I am using 4.4.1 now but the site was uploaded using an earlier release of 4.?? So I am not sure when this stop working correctly. I recall awhile back upgrading a lot of extensions.

According to the extension manager I have CD 1.6 installed. Yet according to GumRoad CD latest release is 1.5.1.

Has anybody else had a similar issue with CD and or upgrading it?

@Whittfield

Thanks in advance
Rich

@Whittfield recently did an update on card designer which threw all my projects using card designer out.

Even using older blocs on BS4 still threw out - but a quick rebuild made them all perfect again.

Create the bloc again underneath or above and test it.

Thanks @AdieJAM i will try that.

1 Like