Change a PDF

Hello Muppet, according to the first question, you can use the free version in your business or company, the only thing is and quoting:
"You can use Nextcloud for your business as well in the free version. There is only a free version. The enterprise subscription offers additional services:Enterprise - Nextcloud 111
So if you are missing features and you don’t have own resources, if you need assistance, extended support, …
Only restriction you have is the AGPL 3.0 licence (you must share modifications of the code)"
According your second question, see one of my costumers site, with exactly what you need: ANCARI - Aco FAT
And open “Tabela de preços”, is a PDF that the costumer changes and is a password protected file. So you can integrate your website with nextcloud.

1 Like

I’m not sure you saw one of my clarification: the guy creates pdf. That’s how he works and I’m supposed to facilitate his life not the opposite on asking him to work differently. And he wants to be able to change this catalogue that is online without asking me to do it.
So, I actually don’t get your point regarding CSS or did I miss something?

OK thanks.
I’ll have a look.

At the end I wonder if I won’t do a google drive solution, which seems to be flexible and easy to do :slight_smile:
Anyway, my first idea wasn’t good so I’ll see if I do the google drive or the nextcloud that seems to be promising if I manage to do it…
or I can finally ask him to install Filezilla and configure it, but I’m not fan of this option (especially nowing that he will be able to do it from different devices with the 2 other options).
Thanks for the support.

I have an almost exact situation, but my solution is simple and costs nothing, but a little bit of time and very little effort on the clients part. Set up a free DropBox account just for the PDF files you have… link to those files in Dropbox as you normally would using Blocs. If the clients need to update a PDF, they simply login to Dropbox and need only to replace the file of the exact same name. It is imperative that the name of the file not be changed or the link to the site will be broken.