Change Cookie Consent Bric font

Hi,

is there a way to change cookie consent bric font in order to match the style of the website?

Thanks!

Hi @espositodnl86,

You can add a couple of classes matching those in the bric using the Class Manager and style them there.

So the main message is using a class called…

cc-message

You can change the button text using

cc-compliance

Hi Malachiman,
is there a chance to get rid of that annoying flag on mobile devices?
I ask Norm a long time ago and he said he takes care of it but it seems he forgot.
Any ideas?

I don’t use the Bric, so I am not sure what your referring too. Can you show me.

I don’t use it either because of that sign that shows up even when you clicked “agree”.

Hey @Bootsie

Might not be the best way to do this, but you could using the class for the flag set the display to none

eg

<style>
.cc-revoke {display: none;}
</style>
2 Likes

Might not be the best way to do this, but you could using the class for the flag set the display to none

However, it does the job! Tx.

Jerry

Maybe this helps.

1 Like

Yes it does. Great.
Thank you Pete … again.

1 Like

@Norm - can this be updated in the bric so once its selected, it vanishes! or a selection option for this.

1 Like

@PeteSharp

Hey man, I just wanted to say thanks so much for explaining this and helping. It might not seem a big thing for a coder, but when you’re at the other end thinking, I can’t work this out, and someone just helps and adds the code, it takes a lot of stress away and helps so much. So thanks a lot for the help. I greatly appreciate it!

1 Like