Change the color of underline

Hi Guys
I am a complete newcomer to Blocs, I switched from RapidWeaver to Blocs yesterday. :wink: I am already impressed of this software and the many possibilities! I’m working through Eldar’s turtorial package and I’m currently working on a template from him.
I have a little issue here and would be very grateful for any help. When I hover over the navigation bar, this underline appears. How can I change the color of this underline?

I think I am overlooking something very simple here…

2 Likes

Hi @Joel.Rohland,

Welcome to Blocs and the forum.

Assuming that this underline is using the border style you can adjust this in the Class Editor. Selecting the tab with the paint brush icon will give you the Border options.

To edit the hover use the drop down selector on the top right of the Class Editor window, change from normal to hover.

3 Likes

Hi @Joel.Rohland,

First of all, thanks for supporting my work! I am sure you will find my tutorials and templates very helpful! If you have any questions, you can always contact me directly and I will do my best to help you with everything I can.

I think you are working on the Resume Template. It uses the navbar-nav li a class to change the style of the navigation links. Open the class editor, and change the style for this class. As @PeteSharp said, I have added the border and made it red on hover.

If you have any other questions or need help with anything, I am here.

Best regards,
Eldar

4 Likes

Many thanks @PeteSharp @Eldar, worked perfectly!