Change the reCaptcha Code?

Hi,
is there a way to change the code inside the reCapchta bric ? I must set the text to plain etc …?

tom

Tom, I do not know what you mean by “code.” The codes required to make it work are to be copied and pasted by you after you registered with Google, pasting into the Project Settings here:

But if you are speaking about the graphical code of reCAPTCHA itself, you first must tick the checkbox here…

And then in the bottom left corner you can refresh the graphical codes with the clockwise circle-arrow…

Hi @JDW
thanks for your answer. Sorry for my bad english … The normal reCapture Google code look like this:

And this is the code I must change a little bit. But in the Bric Builder I dont see that code:

Where can I find this code !? :thinking:
thanks for your help :slight_smile:

tom

If you are trying to change the reCAPTCHA bric included with Blocs 4, the I would suggest you send a message to @Norm and explain what you are trying to accomplish.

Making an assumption here, but now that its integrated into Blocs 4, I do not think the Bric handles this by itself.

Hello @tom2, what exactly you need to change?

Is the style of this box?

Regarding this document the only thing that is allowed to change is theme “light” and “dark”, have a look:

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the reply …
I don´t wont to style the box. I use a cookie banner with opt in / opt out and in the description I got the info to change the code. Original code:

change in:

But I think I can’t do this inside blocs app or bric builder …?

Do you only need to take the second code and insert it in Blocs?

For what I understand if you don’t want to use the bric, you can’t use the forms bric natively from Blocs, as the recaptcha have code making the validations in the handlers of the form.

But to use your own code, you have to create your own form, place the recaptcha by your self using the bric “html code” (and probably following some instructions, like this one) but is not only that code you describe in your post.

If you are ok with the form and recaptcha you have in Blocs, and you really really need to change that part of code, make the changes in the exported website.

Just my 5cents.

Hi @Pealco
ok - think to change to code after export is the best way…
thanks for your help

tom