Classes with menus?

Peka is back! Now I have finally leave Freeway Pro and start to use Blocs.

First I will build a little test page for one of my clients. So far everything is fine, but I like to give the menu text more style. I tried with classes, but I can change only the font. Is there many limitations when using Classes in Menus? I can’t even change the Line Height!

Hey, welcome back!

Change the source for the menu to ‘None’, then apply the class to any menu item and you will be able do edit it any way you want.

Cheers,
Eldar

Thanks Eldar,

now I have with successfully changes the font and size of the menu text. I have 7 different menu items. When you see the page in the browser and scale the width of the page smaller than about 990 px the menu items start to get a place in two different rows. But the distance between rows now is ugly big. Is there any way to adjust the row height? I mean get these two rows more together each other. I have try to make the minimum height of the brick smaller, but nothing happened. Is there something else I can do?

Cheers,
peka

Hey,

Just select any of the sides in ‘Margin & Padding’ section, and set the Margin to -10 or anything what suits you.

Cheers,
Eldar

1 Like

Thanks Eldar,

Super – just this is what I wanted! Now the site looks much better.

Best regards
peka

i hade the same problem. your soulution s works fine TY. peter