Coming Soon: Card Designer

I’m ready to start talking about my new bric. It’s a mashup of image editor, slideshow and card UI features. It’s coming soon, but I want to make an introduction now, as I’m working on the demos and documentation.

The problem this solved comes from a real world situation where I had to make these type of assets quickly in response to new promotions and products. So I thought this would help Blocs users with similar needs. Make quality creative assets with a quick turnaround, but versatile enough to use for just about anything.

Meet Card Designer.

Card Designer for Blocs is used for creating a sophisticated card UI. It’s great for product cards, story cards, calls to action, ads and more. It’s packed with features that you might not expect in a card UI. It’s great at turning static images into rich media calls to action.

Features include:

• Image slider
  • Hover options
  • Image filters
  • Image crop alignment
  • Title and caption positioning
  • Ken Burns animation
  • Google Font support
  • Title size and color controls
  • CTA Button
  • Smart preview while you work
  • Responsive
  • Update notifications

Card Designer is coming soon.

21 Likes

This looks awesome. Good job.

3 Likes

Love this…I could see it replacing my Cards used for my ‘Blog Post List’ and used to link to the blog post itself!

2 Likes

Now that is one of the most impressive Brics I’ve seen. You’re a master at this, major props!

2 Likes

This looks seriously promising

1 Like

Really very nice! When available? Any idea?

Thanks again for your kind words @KBConcepts

The only thing I’m working on currently are demos and documentation. I’d say this weekend could possibly be it, but no promises. :wink:

1 Like

this is extremely fantastic! In short, I need it and I want it! congratulations!!! and thanks for the effort of working this brics

1 Like

Wow!!! This looks fantastic!

2 Likes

Looks great!

That looks great!
But how stable is the API right now?
Asking because of those many issues in Blocs 3 with former 3rd party brics.

Thanks

It’s getting better and better with every release.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing!!! Can’t wait!!

This is amazing! If you need any beta testers let me know :slight_smile:

Hi @pixelwork,

Good question. The fact is that Card Designer is over 6 months old! I’ve tested this bric with every release of Blocs since last year in November and it’s completely stable.

The API was ready for this a long time ago, but I took a wait and see approach. I now have great confidence in the API, so I’ve decided to release it.

4 Likes

I need this in my life. Very cool. Can’t wait for the release. Keep up the amazing work!

2 Likes

It’s sooo close. I had hoped to release it this weekend… In the meantime have a look at the current draft of the documentation I put together.

https://www.evernote.com/l/AUwGz3-K90ROBb2rygJao6aOkyhEYC06BJw

4 Likes

Where can I buy this bric?

Can you advise when it’s available? Price ?