Container Tags

I’m using the latest Blocs Version 5.0.3. I’m making use of the container tags (Header, Main, Section, Footer, Aside etc.). I don’t see the according HTML Elements added to the code. I still just see divs.

Can anyone confirm that? Is that working for someone?

I just tried this and could not see it in the Preview using Inspector

1 Like

Something got messed up somewhere as 5.0.2 seems to be the last version it was working properly. @Norm? :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for checking and confirming, guys.

I’d still have another question concerning the container tags. I would think it’s rather useful to be able to use sections and articles inside the main element. But this is not possible with Blocs, is it? How do you approach that?

What I do so far is to create a bloc which I give the main container tag, and then use several rows to structure the content within that bloc. Unless I want to separate content with different full-width background colours. That I cannot do - or at least I don’t know how to do it - with Rows, only with Blocs. but then I can have only one Bloc set as main element, which messes up the whole idea of using and even nesting those elements.

@Norm: Maybe take that as a suggestion for future updates. Not sure how difficult that would be though.

At the moment that’s impossible as it can only be applied to a Bloc. Funny enough I’ve been facing the same challenge this morning. Below I’m using the container tags within a DIV.
This would be a great future upday +1 :+1:from me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d love to see that implemented too. Easy to do e.g. with Bootstrap Studio, but I prefer to work with Blocs really. If one could add container tags to divs, that’d help already. I guess…