Copied text with link

If I copy a piece of text with a link in it, and paste it somewhere else, the link disappears. I need to copy the same link to about 80 places, would be nice of the link stayed intact.

1 Like

Hi Ken,

At the moment, you duplicate the text brics to keep all of the links inside. I do it all the time.

1 Like

Yeah, done that on other stuff, not possible with this text, it has to go on different pages and places.

1 Like

@Norm, I just want to add my support for this Wish List request. It’s partly out of habit from the days I used Freeway. I could easily select text, copy, then paste and have the link appear in the pasted text. Eldar mentions the “workaround” of duplicating Brics, but as Ken points out that is not always a solution. Even if it was a solution, it’s slower than copy/paste.

So it would be very, very helpful if we could copy text with a link applied and paste that text with the link intact.

Thank you!

I’m new to Blocs, but this is insane! You can’t copy text with a link to another place and have it keep the link?! Wish list #1, please.

You can duplicate the text bric containing the link and then move the duplicate to a new location on the page. You can’t, however, copy the text bric and then paste it into another page. If you did want to move it to another page, you would have to duplicate it, move it temporarily into a global area, switch to the other page and then move it out of the global area to where you want it positioned in the new page. Personally, I would find it simpler to add the link again.